Friday, December 2, 2011

Where To Send Those Expired Coupons

As a hobby and a way to save a little money on the side, I like to clip coupons. Every month I end up with a ton of unused coupons. I used to throw them in the recycling, but now I have learned of something even better: sending them to military families overseas who can use them past their expiration date on base!!



http://www.ocpnet.org/default.htm This is the website that outlines the rules of the program. You basically select a base to adopt and send them your unused coupons each month.

I actually send mine to a volunteer of the Krazy Coupon Lady who then sends huge batches of coupons each month to the base they have already adopted. Here are the details: http://thekrazycouponlady.com/coupons-for-military/

I just sort all of my expired (no more than 30 days) coupons into food and nonfood items, put them in separate baggies that are labeled, and mail them to:

If you live West of the Mississippi: 
KCL Overseas Coupon Program
Amanda Brumbaugh
10960 W Bridgetower Dr
Boise, ID 83709
If you live East of the Mississippi:
KCL Overseas Coupon Program
Brandy McDowell
5615 Husband Rd
Paducah, KY 42003
 It's as simple as that! Every little bit helps, so don't trash any more coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...