Thursday, February 16, 2012

I 'Mustache' You a Question...Will You Be My Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day!
Sorry this post is a few days late. I didn't want to ruin the surprise for the people who were getting these in the mail. Not only did this idea make for a great Valentine's day card, it gave me a cute photo to put in the heart frame I made last month and also gave the boys hours of play time! L and his buddy had a play date the day I made the mustaches and they played with them for at least an hour. I sent his friend home with one and I hope he is still getting as much play time out of it as L is! The baby was even interested in them and didn't mind when I stuck one on his face.
 

I originally found this idea by googling kids valentines. I spent awhile searching and when I saw this, I knew it was what I wanted to do this year!  I searched online until I found a template for a mustache that I liked.
 I actually just traced it off of the computer screen. 
 
 I cut out the mustache, laid it on a piece of black felt, and then traced it with a white paint pen. 
 
Then I cut them out. We used double sided tape to stick them directly to the kids faces and popsicle sticks to play with!
It's a-me...Mario!

That's a nice pizza pie!

So easy and fun to make! I can't believe how much the kids loved these! This really has my imagination juices flowing for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...